Protection of personal data
This policy applies to the processing (use) of any personal data carried out by GO AP, graphic design, Ana Primožič s.p. (operator) or carried out on behalf of the operator.
GO AP, grafično oblikovanje, Ana Primožič s.p.
4220 Škofja Loka
Tax num.: 63025663 (the company is not liable for VAT)
Registration num.: 6332013000
What personal data do we process?
- basic contact information (name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address);
- information about the use of our websites (clicks on links, time spent) and information regarding the response to our e-mails (whether the message was open, which links you clicked on);
- the data we need to fulfill the contract and deliver the purchased goods (subject of purchase, price, method of payment, date of payment, data on complaints, data on the issued invoice, etc.).
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We may process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- where necessary to meet our legal obligations (eg issuing invoices for purchased goods);
- when the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract you have concluded with us or because you have requested an offer from us;
- when you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose of processing (receipt of electronic newsletters and advertising), and you always have the right to revoke the given consent.
Purposes of personal data processing
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and responding to your inquiries;
- conclusion of the contract and fulfillment of obligations arising from the concluded contract;
- marketing communication (sending e-mails);
- to enforce any legal claims and resolve disputes;
- for statistical analyzes on the sale of our goods and on the use of our websites;
How do we process personal data that is not part of the sales contract?
When you submit a comment, you identify yourself with your name, email address, and IP address.
WordPress in conjunction with the Gravatar service can create a user image tied to your email address that you use to comment on WordPress platforms (and others). You can read all about Gravatar's privacy and use terms here. Once a comment has been approved, only your name, comment, and possibly added web address will be publicly visible. The IP and email address are for the sole purpose of protecting against spam.
In the contact form we ask you for your name, surname and e-mail address. By submitting an electronic form, you agree that we use the information provided solely for the purpose of identifying the sender and the possibility of contacting you back. Your email with the information provided will be stored on our email server.
By submitting a comment, you agree to share your name, email address and optional web address. At the same time, a cookie can be saved, with the help of which you will not have to enter the data again the next time you comment on the data. These cookies will be stored for one year.
You can read all about cookies and their use on this page here.
Embedded content from foreign websites
Analytics and statistics
We use Google Analytics on the website to manage analytics and visit statistics. Google Analytics works anonymously on our site. You can read more about their cookies and the time of their existence here. You can disable Google Analytics cookies directly on this site or directly through Google.
By subscribing to the e-newsletter subscription form, you agree that we store your data on the Mailerlite platform:
- E-mail address
For the purpose of sending sales, content and marketing messages. You agree that we process this information for the purpose of personalizing these messages and advertising on Facebook and Instagram platforms. We use data in accordance with the GDPR only after you confirm this in the confirmation message you receive after completing the form. As a subscriber to e-news, you have the right to make corrections and deletions, as well as to view the data we store. You also have the right to object when processing data for the purposes of automated notification and profiling. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Data protection” and we will urge within 48 hours.
How long do we keep your personal information and what happens to it then?
We keep basic personal data at all times from the time the order is placed on the website.
Data on issued invoices are kept for 10 years from the date of issue.
We keep the data necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract between you and us for another 5 years from the fulfillment of the contract (supply of goods).
Data and metadata in comments and messages sent via the contact form are stored indefinitely.
Your comments for filling out the forms are stored in the form of cookies for one year.
Google Analytics uses several cookies, which are stored for up to 2 years.
We will keep your data in the records of recipients of electronic newsletters for an indefinite period of time. You can request a complete deletion for them.
Other personal data that we process on the basis of your consent are stored permanently or. until you revoke this consent.
After the retention period, personal data is effectively deleted or anonymised, which means that we process it in such a way that it is no longer possible to link it to you or attribute it to you.
Voluntary transmission of data and consequences of non - transmission
The provision of personal data is voluntary. You are not obliged to provide us with personal data, but if you do not provide it, you cannot enter into a contract with us (as we need it to deliver the order). We will state which data is such that its transmission will have the stated consequences each time we obtain personal data from you.
Who has access to your personal information?
We do not provide your personal data or provide information to third parties (outside the company Ana Primožič sp, except for those who have a written contract with us, on the basis of which they perform certain tasks related to data processing and are obliged to comply with legislation on processing and protection of personal data (so-called contractual processors) The contractual processors to whom we provide personal data are:
- accounting service providers.
Contractual processors may only process personal data in accordance with our instructions and may not process personal data for their own purposes. They are committed, together with their employees, to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Contractual processors do not export personal data to third countries (outside the Member States of the European Economic Area - these are the EU members and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
What rights do you have with regard to personal data, how can you revoke your consent to the processing and what are the consequences of revoking it?
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- to request from us at any time:
- confirmation whether we are processing your personal data;
- access to personal data and the following information: purposes of processing; types of personal data; users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations; the envisaged retention period of personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and the reasons for it, as well as the importance and intended consequences of such processing for you;
- one (free) copy of personal data in a form that you specify (if the request is made by electronic means of communication and you do not request otherwise, a copy shall be provided in electronic form); for additional copies you request, we may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the cost;
- correction of inaccurate personal data;
- restriction of processing where:
- you dispute the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use;
- we no longer need personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, enforce or defend legal claims;
- deletion of all personal data (right to be forgotten) if the preconditions set out in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met, and in particular in the event that you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data;
- print personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this data on to another controller without interfering with me;
- cessation of the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
- that you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, provided that the preconditions set out in Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
- the right to lodge a complaint against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
Procedure for exercising rights
You can address your requests regarding the exercise of personal data rights in writing to any contact listed at the top of this document under Personal Data Controller and Contact Data.
For the purpose of reliable identification in the case of exercising rights in relation to personal data, we may request additional information from you, and we may refuse to take action only if we prove that we cannot reliably identify you.
We must respond to your request to exercise your personal data rights without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving your request.
If you have submitted comments or sent electronic forms on this site, you can ask us to provide you with any information we collect or make it anonymous at any time - you can do so using a special form. You may also request that any information we receive from you at any time be deleted. This does not include data that we are required to collect for any administrative, legal and security needs. Send a request for deletion from the e-news system to email@example.com.
Updated: Reteče, 30.5. 2020